Welcome! www.face-agency.co.uk(“the Website”) is a website operated by Face Models Limited ("We" “Us” or “Our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08432222 and have our registered office at Horley Green House, Horley Green Road, Claremount, Halifax, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom HX3 6AS. You can contact us at that address or, you would prefer, by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Our VAT number is 159 6485 59.
By using the Website you are confirming that you accept the Terms and will comply with them. If you do not accept the Terms or do not intend to comply with them you must not use the Website. We reserve the right to remove you from and/or prevent your future access to the Website if, in our reasonable opinion, We believe you have breached any of these Terms.
We reserve the right to revise or change these Terms from time to time without notice, and you should check this page regularly for any revisions. Any changes to these Terms will apply immediately and will be binding on you.
The Website is made available to you on a temporary basis from time to time free of charge and in consideration for that access you have agreed to be bound by these Terms (as varied from time to time).
We hope that the Website will be available for use 24 hours per day, but no guarantee is made that it, or any content on the Website, will be permanently or continuously available and you should not rely on it being. We also reserve the right to suspend access to or discontinue the Website or publication of any content on it without notice to you.
Whilst We will not knowingly introduce any viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, malware or spyware to the Website We do not guarantee that Our Website will be free from such intrusions. You are responsible for using your own virus protections and firewalls when using the Website.
If you are provided with authorised access to any restricted part of the Website you must treat any password, identification code or other information required as part of our security procedures confidential, and not disclose it to anyone else. Any such password or code may (without prejudice to our other rights) be disabled at any time if, in or reasonable opinion, We believe you have breached any of these Terms.
The Website may only be used for lawful purposes. You agree not to use or contribute material for publication on the Website which:
- is contrary to any applicable laws or regulations (including but not limited to those concerning fraudulent activity or the protection of minors) or for any purpose which advocates, promotes or assists in any unlawful act;
- involves you knowingly transmitting any data or sending or providing any material containing viruses, Trojans, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, malware or any other harmful programs or codes designed to adversely affect the operation of any electronic system or software;
- involves your unauthorised access to the Website or any interference with, damage or disruption to any part of the Website, equipment or network on which it is stored (or any equipment of a third party) and any software used to make it available;
- is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive, pornographic, abusive, discriminatory, inflammatory, deceptive, or is liable to harass, upset, embarrass another person or cause an invasion to their privacy
- misrepresents your identity, impersonates another person or gives the impression that it emanates from a person other than you;
- purports to express a fact that is not accurate or an opinion which is not genuinely held;
- infringes the intellectual property rights of Us and/or any third party or is otherwise in breach of a legal duty owed to Us or a third party;
- is in any way otherwise inconsistent with these Terms.
You warrant that your use of the Website and/or any contribution of material you make to it will comply with these Terms and you will be responsible for paying or reimbursing any loss or damage We suffer as a result of these Terms.
Any material you upload, transmit to or otherwise provide for publication on the Website will be considered non-confidential and you agree that we shall have the right to use, copy, distribute, remove and disclose that material to third parties for any purpose.
We will co-operate with any third party in investigating allegations of any use you make of the Website which is believed to be unlawful and, for this purpose you agree We have the right to disclose your identity to any law enforcement authority, court or third party.
Regardless of and without limitation to any other rights or remedies available to Us, We may remove without notice, and on a temporary or permanent basis, any material you upload, transmit or provide for publication on the Website.
We own or are the authorised licensees of all the text, information, video, audio, visual, photographic, designs, copyright works, databases, intellectual property rights, software and/or code (“the Content”) on the Website.
You acknowledge that Face Model and Casting Management is Our trading name and that any use of it by you for commercial purposes contrary to these Terms or otherwise without our express consent could harm our reputation.
The Website and Content may be used by you in accordance with these Terms for personal use or for determining whether to engage our services. Any other use will be regarded as a breach of these Terms.
You may print off one copy and/or download extracts of any page of the Website or its Content in the course of carrying out the permitted use, providing always that you will not:
- use the Content or any part of it for commercial purposes without first obtaining permission in writing from us and/or our licensors;
- use any part of the Content without acknowledging our status as authors and/or owners along with the status of our licensors or contributors (if relevant);
- modify in any way the paper or digital copies of any page or Content printed or downloaded;
- use the Content or any part of it in a way inconsistent with these Terms
- use the Content or any part of it in a manner which could damage our reputation or seeks to take unfair advantage of our reputation;
- infringe the intellectual property rights held in any part of the Content;
- use the Content in any way which suggests a commercial relationship with Us were there is none;
- process any part of the Content which comprises personal data of our models other than in accordance with any terms and conditions of service We enter into with you;
- use any illustrations, photographs, graphics, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text.
If, in Our reasonable opinion, you have breached any of these Terms you may at Our option (and regardless of any other action taken against you) be required to return or destroy any copies of materials you have printed, extracted or downloaded.
If you are a model with your own website, you may provide a link to any page on the Website showing photographs of you which we have agreed to publish on the Website, provide always that the link:
- must not be displayed in such a way as to damage Our reputation;
- is not displayed on any website other than that owned by you and that website complies in all respects with the acceptable use provision of these Terms;
- does not suggest an association, relationship, or endorsement between you and us were none exists;
- does not otherwise expose us to liability for any claim, demand or fine, upon receipt of which you agree to indemnify us against all loss, damage, expenses and costs incurred.
Any other linking to or framing of the Website is prohibited unless expressly authorised by Us in writing. If you wish to link to or frame the Website, please send your request email@example.com.
Information provided on the Website is for general information only and We do not make any guarantee, representation or warranty as to the extent to which information provided on the Website is accurate, complete or up to date.
To the full extent permitted by law, We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Website;
- use of or reliance on any Content or material posted or provided by our users displayed on the Website;
- any reliance placed on information contained on the Website;
- any errors or omissions on the Website; or
- any viruses or other technologically harmful material from the Website, its server or its users which may affect your hardware, software or data (the repair, restoration or servicing of which you shall assume all costs for).
You are responsible for observing all laws and regulations relating to any activities you carry out within the modelling, theatrical or entertainment industries.
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits Our liability for death or personal injury arising from Our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services by Us to you, which will be set out in additional terms and conditions of service.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms shall not be affected.
No failure or delay by Us to exercise any right or remedy provided under these Terms or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. Likewise, no single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall preclude or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and We both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to determine any dispute arising under these Terms. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, these Terms, their subject matter and their formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.